Tony Bennett - Steppin' Out

Tony Bennett - Steppin' Out (1993)
EAC rip | FLAC | m3u's, cue, log | Artwork | 267 MB
Jazz Pop Vocal | Columbia | RS + FileFactory | RAR 5% Rec.
01 - Steppin' Out With My Baby.flac
02 - Who Cares.flac
03 - Top Hat, White Tie And Tails.flac
04 - They Can't Take That Away From Me.flac
05 - Dancing In The Dark.flac
06 - Shine On Your Shoes.flac
07 - He Loves And She Loves.flac
08 - They All Laughed.flac
09 - I Concentrate On You.flac
10 - You're All The World To Me.flac
11 - All Of You.flac
12 - Nice Work If You Can Get It.flac
13 - It Only Happens When I Dance With You.flac
14 - Shall We Dance.flac
15 - You're Easy To Dance With-Change Partners-Cheek To Cheek.flac
16 - I Guess I'll Have To Change My Plan.flac
17 - That's Entertainment.flac
18 - By Myself.flac

Download