Tony Bennett - For Once In My Life/I've Gotta Be Me


















Tony Bennett - For Once In My Life/I've Gotta Be Me (2009 re-issue)
EAC rip | FLAC (5% Recovery) | m3u, cue, log | RS + Hot File
387 MB | Artwork | Jazz Pop Vocal | 1966

01 - They Can't Take That Away From Me.flac
02 - Something In Your Smile.flac
03 - Days Of Love.flac
04 - Broadway Medley.flac
05 - For Once In My Life.flac
06 - Sometimes I'm Happy.flac
07 - Out Of This World.flac
08 - Baby, Dream Your Dream.flac
09 - How Do You Say Auf Wiedersehn.flac
10 - Keep Smiling At Trouble (Trouble's A Bubble).flac
11 - I've Gotta Be Me.flac
12 - Over The Sun.flac
13 - Play It Again, Sam.flac
14 - Alfie.flac
15 - What The World Needs Now Is Love.flac
16 - Baby Don't You Quit Now.flac
17 - That Night.flac
18 - They All Laughed.flac
19 - A Lonely Place.flac
20 - Whoever You Are, I Love You.flac
21 - Theme From Valley Of The Dolls.flac

Download