Sting - My Funny Valentine: At The Movies (2005)
















Pop/Rock/Jazz, Soundtrack | FLAC tracks + cue + log | tags, playlist, blingual booklet 600 dpi | 570 MB01. My Funny Valentine (Featuring Herbie Hancock) [From Ashura]
02. Englishman In New York [From Stars and Bars]
03. Shape Of My Heart [From the Professional (Leon) And Three of Hearts]
04. The Windmills Of Your Mind [Thomas Crown Affair]
05. My Funny Friend And Me [From the Emperor's New Groove]
06. The Mighty (Remix Version)
07. Until... [From Kate and Leopold]
08. All For Love [From the Three Musketeers]
09. The Secret Marriage [From Four Weddings and a Funeral]
10. Someone To Watch Over Me [From Someone to Watch Over Me]
11. It's Probably Me
12. Angel Eyes
13. Moonlight [From Sabrina]
14. My One And Only Love [From Leaving Las Vegas]
15. Fragile [From the Living Sea]
16. Murder By Numbers [From Copycat]
17. Valparaiso [From White Squall]
18. Demolition Man [From Demolition Man]

Download