The Very Best Of Cool Jazz



















CD 1:

01. Billie Holiday - There Is No Greater Love
02. Eartha Kitt - Smoke Gets In Your Eyes
03. Ella Fitzgerald - Can't Help Lovin' That Man
04. Delia Reese - What Do You Know About Love
05. Peggy Lee - Stormy Weather
06. Sarah Vaughan - Sophisticated Lady
07. Kay Starr - Love Me Or Leave Me
08. Lena Horne - Out Of Nowhere
09. Dinah Washington - I Love You, Yes I Do
10. Ruth Brown - Sentinmental Journey
11. Mel Torme - My Baby Just Cares For Me
12. Nat King Cole - What'll I Do
13. Tony Bennettcount Basie - I Guess I'll Have To Change My Plans
14. Raycharles - What Have I Done
15. Billie Holiday - You Better Go Now
16. Carmen Macrae - Love Is A Night Time Thing
17. Dinah Wasington - Embraceable You
18. Nina Simone - The Other Woman
19. Ray Charles - Ain't That Fine
20. Count Basie - Oh Lady Be Good

CD 2:

01. George Benson - Lil' Darlin'
02. Wynton Marsalis - My Funny Valentine
03. Dave Brubeck - S'wonderful
04. Louis Armstrong - What Is There To Say
05. Dexter Gordon - Ghost Of A Chance
06. Dinah Washington - It's Too Soon To Know
07. Louis Armstrong - C'est Si Bon
08. Ella Fitzgerald - Imagination
09. Tony Bennettcount Basie - I've Grown Accustomed To Her Face
10. Nat King Cole - How High The Moon
11. Billie Holiday - You Go To My Head
12. Nina Simone - Cotton Eyed Joe
13. Peggy Lee - I Got It Bad And That Ain't Good
14. Ray Charles - She's On The Ball
15. Stan Getz - I Got You Under My Skin
16. Wes Montgomery - Round About Midnight
17. Quincy Jones - Take Five


Download 1  Download 2  Download 3